Underpayment Claims

How do I know if I’ve been underpaid?

Being underpaid at work is more common than you might think. Your employer might be paying you below minimum wage, or by paying you lower weekend, overtime and leave entitlements. However, working out how much you have been underpaid can be difficult.

Most workers are covered by an enterprise agreement or award, which sets out minimum conditions of employment for an industry, like retail or hospitality, or a workplace. It can be tricky and you often need to do a lot of work to figure out what agreement or award you’re covered by, and then to calculate what you’re entitled to.

For that reason, it’s best to get expert advice as soon as possible if you think you’ve been underpaid.

What do I do if I’ve been underpaid?

Eureka Lawyers  have extensive experience helping workers in claims for underpayment of wages. We are also focused on doing it in a way that is clear and affordable because we are a law firm specifically set up for workers.

To get assistance with a claim for underpaid wages, contact our office on (08) 9428 3333 or fill out the contact form on this page. We will then contact you to arrange an obligation free assessment.

Suite 2, 82 Beaufort Street, Perth
PO Box 8260
Perth WA 6849
(08) 9428 3333

Tell us about your underpayment issue